Moving house can be a stressful, chaotic task that takes up a lot of time and energy. After lugging heavy boxes and furniture around, the excitement you felt at settling into your new home will inevitably waver, leaving you to feel exhausted and stressed in what should be a happy time.
Jacksons Removals are here to make moving out of your residential or commercial premises as simple as it can be, by providing an effective removal service throughout Wirral and the surrounding areas. Through our years of valuable experience and impeccable customer service, Jacksons are able to provide a service that just isn't matched by other removal companies.
Our business is based on the idea of making your move as easy as possible. Whether you're moving house and need help transporting big items of furniture, or moving to new commercial offices and need us to move all that computer equipment- no job is too big for the team here at Jacksons Removals!
Over the years, we've developed an impressive portfolio of successful jobs and a loyal Wirral client base that just keep coming back for more. We are the experts when it comes to ensuring your moving day runs as smoothly as possible, and our team of professionals always make sure your items are kept safe in transit.
With an effective combination of unrivalled customer care and vast experience, it's no wonder why Jacksons should be your number one choice when it comes to removals in Wirral. If you're interested in making your move as simple as possible, then get in touch with us today!
- Be sure to pack your boxes properly, so they are full and the lids close and can be taped up. ( If not, it makes stacking the boxes extremely difficult and damage to the contents may occur. )
- Label all boxes with a brief description on the contents and which room you want them in in your new property. Both save time and stress!
- Have a clear out! You'll be surprised how many times we move a customer and they realise how much stuff they dont use and will be selling or taking the tip AFTER they have paid us to move it to the new property, save money by doing it before you move!
- Make a packing priority list
- If your flat packing furniture, remove all screws and store in a safe bag, label all parts of furniture and add arrows facing down. Will save a lot of time and stress when you come to rebuild them.
- We also provide a flat packing service - ask for details.
- Packing can be very time consuming, make sure you give yourself plenty of time. It will minimise any stress on the day of the move.
- Preparation is key, the more prepared you are, the smoother and stress free the day will be!