Q. How much does it cost?A. Our prices are calculated by the volume of furniture you wish to move, the distance your moving ( if not local )and which extra services you may need.
Q. Which extra services can you provide?A. We can provide you with:
Room 2 Room service - we place all items of furniture exactly where you would like them, at the end of the job we'll go round again with you and make sure your happy where everything is. Minimizing stress and hassle for you on the moving day. Flat pack service - Some items of furniture are too big to get out the property or fit in the van or new property, we can flat pack and rebuild the furniture saving you the head ache of having to deal with it leading up or on the day of the move. ( This is provided at an added cost. Ask for details)
Packing service - we will pack the contents of the property safely into boxes with packing material. ( This is provided at an added cost. Ask for details)
Boxes, wardrobe boxes, tape and packing material can all be provided, ask for details.
Q. How long will the job take?A. Depends on the size of the job and how well prepared each customer is, we cant stress enough to our customers remember to make enough time to pack. A useful tip when doing so is writing on box what's in it and what room you would like it being moved to. This saves any confusion when you are looking for anything when you come to unpack and also helps the day of the move run alot more smoothly.
Q. Is the company fully insured?A. Yes we completely covered for any accidents or breakages. If parking or access is an issue be sure to let us know asap. If parking is going to be an issue, arranging an agreement with your neighbours before hand saves time and any problems arising on the day of the move.
- Be sure to pack your boxes properly, so they are full and the lids close and can be taped up. ( If not, it makes stacking the boxes extremely difficult and damage to the contents may occur. )
- Label all boxes with a brief description on the contents and which room you want them in in your new property. Both save time and stress!
- Have a clear out! You'll be surprised how many times we move a customer and they realise how much stuff they dont use and will be selling or taking the tip AFTER they have paid us to move it to the new property, save money by doing it before you move!
- Make a packing priority list
- If your flat packing furniture, remove all screws and store in a safe bag, label all parts of furniture and add arrows facing down. Will save a lot of time and stress when you come to rebuild them.
- We also provide a flat packing service - ask for details.
- Packing can be very time consuming, make sure you give yourself plenty of time. It will minimise any stress on the day of the move.
- Preparation is key, the more prepared you are, the smoother and stress free the day will be!